Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.


3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.


4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.


Eight things about myself:

1. I play bass guitar at church during the music part of the service.
2. I enjoy tickle fights.
3. My favorite band is the Foo Fighters.
4. I love Dr. Pepper, but water is my favorite drink.
5. If I hadn't gotten hurt and missed my senior year of cross country, I wouldn't have been nearly as motivated to run in college.
6. I check this blog roughly 10-15 times a day because I'm obsessed with seeing how many hits it has.
7. My dream is to be in a band someday.
8. Brett Favre is my favorite football player.
Now, I have a little problem. I'm supposed to tag eight people, but I don't have eight friends on Blogger. I guess I'll have to pick some random people.

Here we go:

Danny The Meandering Weasel Blog
Sarah Only One In Color
Tony Tony's Stuff
Dylan Emperor Luigi's Blag
Mala Mala Hyder Photography
[Someone who is so paranoid they blocked me as soon as I commented them]
skywalker9 Nine is Fine
Melinda and Dean The Ketelsen's!

2 Comments:

  1. Melinda said...
    Hi Ben,
    Thanks for reading our blog! We're 'old foggies', so we probably won't be playing tag - but keep checking our blog as we have some really amazing pics on there (most of which Dean has taken). You'll probably see some cool stuff there!
    All the best~
    Melinda
    Becky said...
    Hmmm...tagged am I? lol
    Ok, I'll have to work on that.
    Thanks, Becky

Post a Comment



 
free website hit counters
Get a free hit counter here.